Never the mathlete in school, I am going to trust my 20/20s with declaring this bridal look as perfectly balanced. Whatever the ratios might be, I am going to bet this design and bit of plum and gold are all you need to keep it together for your wedding day.
Makeup artist, Ely Marino shares her Plum Gold vision for a dramatic bridal look:
1. Start by applying "Native" (Mavens Palette) in the crease
2. Taking "Vino" apply in both the inner and outer corner of the eyes, blending lightly to meet "Native"
3. Pat "Elle" in the center of the lid
4. Line the water line with "Little black dress gel liner"
5. Smudge out with "Vino"
6. Taking "Elle" pat just to the center of the lower lash line
7. Add a winged liner with "Little black dress gel liner"
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills, Brow powder duo in dark brown with espresso brow gel over top
Lashes: Flutter Lashes, Inc, "Kylie" (Blends)
All makeup Motives unless otherwise stated.