You know that annoying little area right by your armpit that bulges when you have you arms to your side? How on Earth do we get rid of it?! Yes, it's mainly a body fat issue - not about having too much fat, just having it gather in the wrong place - but diet alone isn't going to fix it. You need to tone the area around it in order to fix that pesky little fat bundle. Doing chest exercises paired with back exercises can help fill you out!
1. Push Ups
- Position hands palms-down on the floor, approximately shoulder width apart.
- Curl your toes upward (towards your head). The balls of your feet should touch the ground.
- Raise yourself using your arms and lower your torso until your elbows form a 90 degree angle.
- Push yourself back up to starting position!
2. Chest Flies
- Lie down on a flat bench with a dumbbell in each hand
- Lift the dumbbells one at a time so you can hold them in front of you at shoulder width with the palms of your hands facing each other.
- Lower your arms out at both sides in a wide arc until you feel a stretch on your chest.
- Return your arms back to the starting position as you squeeze your chest muscles and breathe out.
3. Dumbbell Rows
- Place the right leg on top of the end of the bench, bend your torso forward from the waist.
- Use the left hand to pick up the dumbbell on the floor and hold the weight while keeping your lower back straight.
- Pull the weight straight up to the side of your chest, keeping your upper arm close to your side and keeping the torso stationary. Breathe out as you perform this step.
- Lower the weight straight down to the starting position.
- Breathe in as you perform this step.