This card was inspired by @zombiee Great Gatsby prom theme. I came across this nail tutorial and it reminded me of you. Hope you found the perfect dress! If you're going for a darker dress, this nail design would definitely complete your outfit! :)
1. Apply a protective base coat. Apply 1-2 coats of gold shimmer polish on all nails. Let it touch dry.
2. Create the art deco pattern as pictured with striping tape. Make sure the tape is attached properly to the nail so the polish can’t bleed.
3. Paint 2 coats of black polish over the pattern.
4. Carefully remove the tape to reveal the pattern*.
5. Using a toothpick dipped in top coat to attach the stud to the nail as pictured. Move onto the next nail & repeat steps 3, 4, 5.
6. When all nails are done, wait a few more minutes and apply 2-3 top coat layers on each nail to even out the surface.