Cleansing pad is useful when it comes to gym. When I am in a rush and don't have time to shower after workout I would swipe one cleansing pad to quickly refresh my face and remove any traces of oil, dirt and sweat that can cause breakouts. I love using homemade cleansing pads because the ones in the stores usually contain alcohol and other chemicals that can mess with my skin's pH level. If you haven't found the perfect cleansing pad mind as well make one yourself with natural ingredients!
What you need:
- Distilled water (the purest form of water!)
- Witch Hazel (organic astringent that tighten your pores and remove excess oils)
- Distilled white vinegar (a good antibacterial and antiseptic agent)
1. Combine 2 cups of distilled water, 1 tablespoon of baby shampoo, 1 tablespoon of witch hazel, and 1 tablespoon of vinegar in a jar. Mix it throughly.
2. Place your cotton pads into the main jar that will house them and pour the solution over the pad until they are moist.
3. Store the jar in a cool dark place.