An awesome hack if you want every lip color MAC has to offer.
Jewelry or tool organizer
Pot of water
Small glass bowl
1. Grab a crayon and cut it about one inch from the tip.
2. Remove the paper wrap from the crayon tip you cut.
3. Place a small glass bowl in a pot full of water (but not overflowing) set in low-med temperature.
4. Depending on your lipstick finish - use 1/2 tsp of coconut oil for sheer and 1/4 tsp of coconut oil for matte finish per inch of crayon.
5. Place the crayon tip and desire amount of coconut oil in the glass bowl.
6. Once they fused together pour it in your jewelry tray!