I've seen a couple of you talk about this hair product and there seems to be a mix of good and bad experience, so I'm doing a review to share what hair type it's best suitable for.
The basic of this cleansing conditioner - It's bubble-free so you don't "lather" like your normal shampoo. As the name suggest it's a shampoo/conditioner in one but I would say it leans more towards a conditioner.
What's great about this product?
- Smells great! (I have both the cucumber and almond mint)
- Leaves your hair smooth and nourishes split ends
- Tames fly-aways and frizz
- Sulfate-free and vegan-friendly
- Protects color-treated and chemical-treated hair.
- Gently enough for daily use
This cleansing conditioner is best for:
- Dry, damage hair
- Naturally textured/curly hair
I wouldn't suggest people that have oily hair use this as a shampoo because your hair would not feel as clean. In addition, this might cause white flakes to form. However, it'll be a good leave-in-hair conditioner for hair-ends.