Hey guys :) I am trying out a new sight called Easely to make some fun infographics for the Fitness and Health community! It's actually pretty challenging to bear with me!
For my first attempt I threw together some healthy habits you can apply to your daily life that will help you cut/burn off some calories.
Remember, if you're trying to lose weight you will need to cut 500 calories per day to burn a pound a week! This doesn't mean eat 500 less calories! It also counts if you're exercising. Burn 250 from pilates and passing on that second slice of pizza = 500 calories missing from your usual intake!
- Take public transportation when you can
- Park your car a little farther from your destination and walk
- Put music on when you're doing housework, you'll find yourself jumping around the house in no-time!
- Ask yourself if you're hungry before you snack
- Take any time waiting as an opportunity to stretch or jog in place