PlayStation Access got their hands on an early access Project CARS. They made a video about their experience, and they listed six things that they loved about the game.
1. The Stig talks to you from the pit through your controller. This makes it feel like actual walkie talkie chatter!
2. Sheer number of tracks! There are lots of tracks in a great variety of locations.
3. Dynamic weather with lots of options. You have lots of different programmable cycles of weather that the race will go through.
4. Camera perspectives. There are tones of great camera perspectives that you can use to improve the immersion.
5. Customizable HUD. They HUD is incredibly customizable from regular spedo all they way to tire pressure and G-force. You can even position items on the HUD however you want.
6. Photomode, a popular in many games now, allows you to freeze the game and give you editing options to take great screen shots.