Just in case you want a tattoo but want to try out the placement first, or you simply like impermanent tattoos, here's a DIY that is much healthier for you than drawing on yourself with Sharpies or other inks!
What you need:
1. Liquid Eyeliner (waterproof)
2. Liquid bandaid (try the bandage section)
3. Baby powder
4. Translucent paper
8. Rubbing alcohol
1. Clean skin with rubbing alcohol.
~optional~ Draw your design mirrored on translucent paper and place the design on the desired area with a wet towel (see video)
2. Using your liquid eyeliner, draw your design onto your skin.
3. Let it dry slightly (a few seconds) and then sprinkle baby powder all over the tattoo.
4. Brush the powder off very gently with your makeup brush.
5. Cover the design with the liquid bandaid to seal in the makeup for 1-2 weeks
Put a very light layer of vaseline on the design if you're taking a shower to keep the water away from the tattoo :)