Roses are red, violets are blue, what's more romantic than florals on your nails? This is my favorite spring nail design and it'll go with just about any pastel outfits.
- Polish - Essie Bikini So Teeny (light blue), Essie Style Hunter (red), Essie Resort Fling (peach), Essie Shake Your $$ Maker (green)
- A few toothpicks
1. Paint two coats of a sky blue nail polish.
2. Take a red nail polish and and create dots of varying sizes all over your nail. Doesn't have to be perfect.
3. Pour a small amount of peach nail polish onto a piece of paper. Taking your toothpick, dab it in the color and use it to draw two squiggles over each red dot. This creates texture and will give your rosebuds its “petals.”
4. Pour a small amount of green nail polish onto a piece of paper and dab the other end of your toothpick in it to pick up the color. Draw two small triangular shapes on the sides of each of your rosebuds. These are your leaves.