Who doesn't need to save some money? Well these are some incredible tricks stated in the awesome youtube video at the end of this card. I have broken each trick out for easier reading. Hope you all find them as useful as I did!
Milk can be frozen for up to 2 months
1. Thaw in the refrigerator for a day or two
2. Shake it up to mix it well
Coffee Creamer can be frozen for up to 6 months
Cheese can be frozen for up to 2-3 months
1. Thaw cheese before using it again.
2. If you buy block cheese, then make sure to shred it first. Put it in a ziplock bag, and freeze it.
Salted butter can last an extra 6-8 months
1. Unsalted butter will only last 1 month
2. Make sure there is nothing with a strong flavor in the freezer, because the flavor may affect the butter.
Greek yogurt can be frozen for up to 2 months
Eggs can be frozen, too
1. Crack one egg in each ice cube tray.
2. Once frozen, put them in a ziplock bag, and put them back in the freezer.