I can't guarantee that these books are all good (I haven't read them yet!!) but Cosmo released a list of 10 books you should apparently read with your best friend. So why not pick one (or two, or ten), get them for you and your friend, and see what you both think? @caricakes we might have to get going on this!
Pick from this list! I've linked their Amazon pages so you can read the reviews for yourself to see which would best suit you and your friends!
1. My Brilliant Friend by Elena Ferrante
2. Truth and Beauty by Anne Patchet
3. The End of Everything by Megan Abbott
4. Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage by Haruki Murakami (I know you have already read this one @caricakes)
5. MWF Seeking BFF by Rachel Bertsche
6. How Should a Person Be? by Sheila Heti
7. Veronica by Mary Gaitskill
8. She Matters by Susanna Sonnenberg
9. Just Kids by Patti Smith (I've already read this one!)
10. Who Will Run the Frog Hospital by Lorrie Moore