1 box brownie mix, 8×8 inch size
24 Oreo Cookies
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 12 muffin cup baker with paper liners.
2. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. For each cupcake cup spread 1 teaspoon of peanut butter over 2 Oreo cookies and stack them on top of each other.
3. Spoon 2 Tablespoons of brownie batter over each stacked oreos and let it run down the sides of the cookies. If you have left over brownie batter, bake separately in a separate baker or muffin tin.
4. Bake cookies and brownies for 18 to 20 minutes, until brownies are cooked through.
5. Let cool completely then serve.