2 years ago
in English · 3,343 Views
likes 19clips 15comments 1
Carly Rae Jepsen Makeup Inspiration
Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" Makeup is one of my favorite celebrity look. The overall appearance is really minimal and the main focus are the eyes! In addition, it's lovely for daily wear!
Get the look:
1. If you have Naked3 palette you can use either "factory" or "darkside" for the lids. It really depends how deep you want your eyeshadow to be. I like factory for a subtle smokey eye.
2. Use "liar" or a pink shadow to gently highlight to line the top and bottom lashes.
3. Use an off white shadow like Bobby Brown's "bone" eyeshadow at the inner eye corner.
4. Then outline your upper and lower lashes with a black eyeliner.
5. Complete the eye makeup with a mascara.
6. Since Carly's skin tone is pale a Fresh's Sugar Rose Lip Treatment gives the right amount of color to liven up her whole complexion.