First time making these and they came out wonderful! Better to eat when warm.
2 quartz oil for frying.
1 cup milk
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 cup pancake mix
1 pack Oreos
1. Heat oil on medium* Putting it on high will cause the Oreo to fry real quick which will cause your Oreo to be burnt.
2. Whisk together the 1 egg, 1 cup milk, 2 tbsp vegetable oil. After that, slowly add in the the pancake mix making sure that it is smooth and no lumps are left in.
3. Dip the Oreo into the batter making sure that it is full covered and slowly place it into the frying pan. Fry only 4 or 5 at a time to avoid it being overcrowded.
4. Fry for 2 minutes or until golden Brown then place it on a napkin/towel to drain out the oil.
5. Serve while warm because it tastes much better!
*DO THIS WHILE OREO IS STILL HOT: Sprinkle powdered sugar on top of the Oreos then serve.