This question is for everyone in the beauty/makeup community. I thought it'll be fun to share what we have in our makeup bag for inspiration.
1. Naked3 palette - I shared with everyone in this post that I recently upgraded my old palette to Naked3. I'm still obsessed with it and still playing around with different looks.
2. Estee Lauder Pure Color Illuminating Powder Gelée Blush - This is the prettiest blush I own and it's a limited Spring edition from last year. They don't sell it anymore!
3. Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream 50+ - This is my go-to sunscreen during heavy sunlight. I tend to use it as a moisturizer because hydrates my skin while providing protection. In addition, the size is really portable so I carry it for reapplication when needed.
4. Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer - This little goodie smells wonderful, and it is cruelty-free and vegan! If you have fair or olive skin tone it'll give you a bronzy glow.
5. Benefit High Beam (highlighter) - This is actually a sample I got from the Benefit bar. A little goes a long way! If you like a shimmer - a dab of this on your cheek last the whole day!
6. Butter London Nail Polish (in Fruit Machine & Molly Coddled) - They're from last year's Spring collection. Since it's spring again I'm digging the radiant-orchid like colors.
7. Nirvana White Elizabeth and James - Picked up this rollerball at Sephora because I don't want to get a full size because I'm still a loyal user of Marc Jacob's Daisy. This scent is perfect if you're the feminine-edgy type of gal.
8. Lip Stuff: NYX Butter Gloss (Pink Liliac), Bite Beauty Cashmere Lip Cream (Bright Pink), and Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayons. As you can see I'm really digging pink this season.
9. Mascaras: I've been switching off between Loreal's Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara and Maybelline's Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Mascara. Both formulas are good options for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
10. Sun Bum Sunscreen Face Stick - This was my go-to sunscreen this winter. Sadly, I'm almost out. What I love about this sunscreen is it's lightweight and it smells like wonderful fruity bananas.
11. Mac Pro Long Wear Paint Pot (Stormy Paint) - The cream based pigmented eye colour is perfect on its own or used under Naked3 shadows.
I didn't realize this was such a long list. Thanks for reading!
Anyone have the same item? I would love to see your makeup collection!