Midweek Premier League? Honestly the madness in terms of the congestion of fixtures is not letting up anytime soon and having said that on this Premier League Tuesday, let's take a look at the rumour mill.
1. Liverpool and Real Madrid are reported to be interested in Villareal striker Luciano Vietto. (Source: http://as.com/diarioas/2015/03/03/english/1425388819_533908.html)
2. Manchester United are interested in Porto's Danilo. (Source: http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/manchester-united-apuesta-muy-fuerte-por-danilo-3984484)
3. Everton boss Roberto Martinez had enquired to Barcelona about buying midfielder Sergi Robert. (Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/sergi-roberto-everton-radar-toffees-5265965)
4. Juventus are ready to offer striker Carlos Tevez a new contract. (Source: http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2015/03/03/9469052/juventus-not-giving-up-on-tevez-stay-insists-marotta?ICID=AR_RS_3)
5. Pep Guardiloa has shot down rumours that he will move to Manchester City, insistent that wants to see his contract out at Bayern Munich. (Source: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/i-hope-stay-bayern-munich-8762671)
1. Vietto's been a real find for Villareal and boasts 11 goals in 22 games this La Liga season. He needs more time however.
2. Danilo's a good defender but I don't think he solves Manchester United's problems defensively. LVG is also right in saying they lack a 20 goal scorer as Rooney continues to slow and Robin van Persie consistenly injured or aging.
3. Would be a sneaky buy and a good one for Everton. He's young and has a lot of potential but he's not going to get a lot of playing time but appears to be pretty good during the games he is getting a look in.
4. Tevez can still play. The tie against Dortmund in the Champions League suggests the only thing he's lost over the years is pace, but his touch is still quality and he has a great eye for passing. Still a quality player.
5. Pep's right here. It would be mad to think Guardiola is going to run from a potentially strong Champions League winning candidate to a club with some struggles like City.