Unless you live in the Southwest, these all natural frozen dog treats are perfect for late Spring and all Summer long! Living in LA means I get to feed the dogs anytime I freely desire.
Ice cube trays. Please be creative. Stars. Bones. Skulls. Whatever.
1/4 cup blueberries washed
8 strawberries washed, stems cut off
1/4 - 1/2 cup water (wing it, that's what I do)
Doing this in your sleep:
1. Blend the crap out of the berries and water.
2. Strain seeds out of blended mix
3. Pour into the ice cube moulds.
4. Freeze for 15-30 minutes.
Now it's time to watch with wide-eyed fascination how in love with these your pooch is.
* Please note that not all fruits are safe for dogs. Generally speaking, strawberries and blueberries are perfectly safe to give to your dog as long as it's not a bowlful too often. These are treats only.
What other fun recipes would you like to see for your dog? Comment below. :)