If you have an old scarf lying around your house you can take some time and turn this old garment to a beautiful top! This project is perfect for Spring closet cleaning!
An old light-weight scarf Cotton Yarn
1. Make the yoke with 3 granny squares
2. Make the neckline using triangle.
3. Join the squares and triangles as they are crochet.
4. Cut out 2 rectangle from a scarf.
5. Use an elastic band at the top hem to give the perfect fitting around the chest (and also an A-line shape to the top).
6. Sew the crochet yoke to the bodice.
7. Add a crochet edging to the bottom hem.
That's it! It's pretty straightforward but If you run across any difficulties feel free to comment below! I'll get back to you ASAP.