After the return of the MLS and the FA Cup 6th Round, here's a look at the news and rumour making headlines today.
1. West Brom's Saido Berahino was seen at the Manchester United-Arsenal game today, sparking rumours of a move this summer to Old Trafford. (Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2986696/Are-Manchester-United-set-Saido-Berahinho-West-Brom-striker-s-presence-Old-Trafford-sparks-transfer-talk.html
2. James Milner is said to be in pre-contract talks with AC Milan, Roma, and Inter. (Source: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/mar/09/manchester-city-james-milner-spain-italy-end-contract)
3. Liverpool's Glen Johnson has announced he is interested in moving outside of England to continue his playing career this summer. (Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/out-of-contract-liverpool-defender-glen-johnson-5299108)
4. On that note, Barcelona's Dani Alves is more than like going to be Johnson's replacement. (Source: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/429772/Dani-Alves-Liverpool-Man-Utd-Barcelona-Transfer-News-Update-Stars-Gossip-Latest)
5. Southampton and West Ham are reportedly interested in Manchester United's Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez, who is expected to be on his way out this summer. (Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-united-striker-javier-hernandez-5299982)
1. Berahino's going to force himself out of the midlands. Pulis must be infuriated with him but he needs him to keep West Brom afloat. Awful position to be in for the manager.
2. Milner could still stay but he will more than likely be out due to lack of playing time. Surprised he's looking into Italy to be honest but I guess it works for him in terms of Champions League playing time the more I think about it.
3. This has been in the works all season long but honestly I feel he'll land in the MLS. Don't think he's good enough for the top Champions League squads, so the MLS will probably be the spot for him to make money.
4. The Alves-out-of-Barca talk is really strong and I think Liverpool is a temporary solution to both parties.
5. Rubbish. I don't really think either of the sides could use him to be honest. Maybe West Ham because they do need another attacking threat, but Chicharito isn't going to be the answer they need.