Well I must say after a shocking day in the Champions League, here's a look at the news and rumours making headlines.
1. Nemanja Vidic is looking more and more likely for a return to Manchester United. (Source: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/430192/Man-Utd-given-the-GREEN-LIGHT-to-RE-SIGN-Nemanja-Vidic)
2. Dani Alves has signed a pre-contract for three years with PSG, beginning this summer. (Source: http://www.marca.com/en/2015/03/11/en/football/barcelona/1426099888.html)
3. Manchester City's Jovetic is wanted by Atletico Madrid, but City will more than likely take a loss in the deal as he's dropped in value. (Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-misfit-stevan-jovetic-5314289)
4. Paul Pogba, amongst the speculation, had said he's only concentrating on his football. (Source: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/430184/Paul-Pogba-rules-out-leaving-Juventus)
5. Manchester City deny there Fernandinho and Kompany were dropped due to a dressing room bust-up. (Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2990449/Manchester-City-strongly-deny-Vincent-Kompany-Fernandinho-dropped-following-bust-defeat-Liverpool.html)
1. I don't understand this move when there are better options on the market. If Man United slip further down the table too I can't see him wanting to return.
2. Big for PSG, after having just taken down Chelsea.
3. Well they never played him. He's not going to gain value if you rarely play him.
4. He has been and it's been showing with his class both in the Champions League and Serie A. He has plenty of time to stew over the decision in the summer.
5. They were. Obvious PR statement.