1½ pounds chicken wings
¼ cup honey
2 tablespoons chiles in adobo, sauce only
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
½ cup ketchup
½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Dab the chicken wings off with a paper towel to ensure they are completely dry.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken wings on a wire rack on top of a baking sheet.
- Place them in the oven and cook for 40-45 minutes until cooked through.
- Keep the chicken in the oven and turn the broiler on. Broil chicken for 2-4 minutes (or longer depending on how crispy you like your wings). Keep a very close eye on them.
- Meanwhile, add honey, chilies in adobo, butter, ketchup and apple cider vinegar to a small saucepan. Cook for 2-3 minutes until butter is melted. Keep on low heat until ready to toss with wings.
- Immediately after wings are done cooking toss them in the Honey Chipotle sauce.
- Serve immediately with ranch or blue cheese dressing.