A new week has spawned, and so has a new rumour mill, so here's the news making headlines.
1. Chelsea's Filipe Luis could return to Atletico Madrid as he seems to be out of favour at Stamford Bridge. (Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11475606/Chelsea-transfer-news-Atletico-Madrid-hope-to-take-Filipe-Luis-back-if-Jose-Mourinho-decides-to-offload-defender.html)
2. Alan Pardew is interested in convincing Loic Remy to come work under him again at Crystal Palace. (Source: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/430997/Loic-Remy-Crystal-Palace-Chelsea-Newcastle-Transfer-News-Gossip-France-Latest)
3. Newcastle are believed to have offered Marseille's Andre Ayew a pre-contract. (Source: http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-target-andre-ayew-8852706)
4. David Moyes is being toted as a replacement for Sam Allardyce at West Ham. (Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/west-ham/11475476/West-Ham-step-up-bid-for-David-Moyes-after-asking-his-old-scout-to-lead-transfer-search.html)
5. Big Sam does remain the long-term option for the Sunderland job. (Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/next-sunderland-manager-dick-advocaat-5346108)
1. He's been out classed and out of favour for sure.
2. Remy would do WONDERS at Palace but he's meant for bigger clubs. Depends on how much he likes Pardew but he's nothing but a bench warmer at Chelsea.
3. Ayew is a good player but I think another club might swoop him up first. Newcastle made the right choice with the offer however.
4. I don't think Sam will be back next season. Laudrup and Moyes are probably the front runners.
5. It's because of his history in keeping Bolton up for nearly a decade and getting West Ham there.