After an enthralling set of matches in the Champions League which has seen Arsenal out on away goals and Atletico through on penalties, here's a recap of the news and stories making headlines.
1. Chelsea's main two targets this summer will be Gareth Bale and Raphael Varane. (Source: http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/564671/Chelsea-Man-Utd-Real-Madrid-Gareth-Bale-Raphael-Varane-Bids)
2. Manchester United are also interested at Gareth Bale, so much so they're willing to offer goalkeeper David De Gea for him. (Source: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/431332/EXCLUSIVE-Man-Utd-David-De-Gea-bait-lure-Gareth-Bale-Old-Trafford)
3. Valencia will be interested in getting Juan Mata to play for them, and will consider bidding for him from Manchester United. (Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/juan-mata-lined-up-20million-5350848)
4. Stoke are going to look to re-sign Begovic, who is reportedly wanted by Spurs and Inter Milan. (Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-transfers-stoke-plan-new-5351484)
5. Manchester City are considering selling Edin Dzeko in off season. (Source: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/431160/Man-City-News-Edin-Dzeko)
1. Varane is probably going to end up there but I can't see Chelsea spending the money for Bale.
2. De Gea's not going to Real Madrid. I don't think he's particularly good enough for them but I also don't think Bale will want to play for Manchester United.
3. Very possible move. Mata is good but he just hasn't made out in the Premier League and he could very much still boss midfields in the Spanish game.
4. Begovic is a class keeper and has been one of Stoke's best players the past few seasons. The interest is justified but not from Spurs as they have Hugo Lloris who is a class keeper. A lot of that depends on if Spurs can keep Lloris but he's still their go-to man.
5. Well this was more a matter of when than if as he's never been the most beloved figure at City but he's done them very well and is a top player. Where to next? I'd imagine the German or Italian league but I do think he'll be sold. They need to make room to help pay off Wilfried Bony as well, which hasn't necessarily turned out to be the best buy.