If you're a bride that loves the softness of pink with a little bit of drama, then Ely Marino's cut crease tutorial is a perfect look for you! Her expert instructions will guide you in recreating this hot number.
1. With an angled brush Map out your shape using "Vino" (follow your own natural shape)
2. With a fluffy brush begin to defuse the sharp line we created with "Plum" shadow (my beauty Weapon palette)
3. Pat "Porcelain Doll" blush onto the lid, staying underneath the crease
4. Line the waterline using "LBD" gel liner and smudge out using "Vino"
5. Add your wing using "Little Black dress gel liner" highlight the inner corner of the eyes with "Ivory" (beauty weapon palette)
All makeup Motives Cosmetics unless stated otherwise.