I'm so excited to start a Throwback Thursday series on hairstyles. I got the idea when I was browsing through old childhood photos and figure it'll be interesting to see how the styles evolve. The 90s hold a special place in my heart so I'll start with one of my favorite look: the cheerleader ponytail.
Characteristics of the cheerleader ponytail:
2. High ponytail
3. Off to the side
Image source: ABC
As seen on:
1. Kimmy Gibbler from "Full House"
2. Stephanie Tanner from "Full House"
3. Clarissa from "Clarissa Explains It All"
4. Michelle tanner from "Full House"
Image source: Lorimar Television, Nickelodeon
Modern way to wear high ponytail:
1. Ariana Grande's signature hairstyle
2. Julia's ribboned ponytail (Girl Meets Glam)
3. Amber's fun ponytail (Barefoot Blonde)
What do you think? Would you wear the 90s high ponytail?