After a shocking round of Europa League Round of 16 action that saw Everton implode, here's a fresh batch of news and rumours making headlines.
1. Liverpool could look to Theo Walcott as a replacement if Reheem Sterling does not sign a contract extension. (Source: http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/565081/Liverpool-Theo-Walcott-Arsenal-Raheem-Sterling)
2. Dani Alves is believed to be hesitant in joining Manchester United as they might not be in the Champions League next season. (Source: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/431701/Dani-Alves-SNUB-Man-Utd-STAY-Barcelona)
3. Manchester United are becoming more and more worried David De Gea will not sign a contract extension. (Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-fear-david-de-5365810)
4. Juventus could join Manchester United and Arsenal in showing interest in signing PSG forward Cavani this summer. (Source: http://talksport.com/football/transfer-report-juventus-ready-fight-manchester-united-and-arsenal-edinson-cavani)
5. Yaya Toure is a front-runner among 12 other candidates to leave the Premier League this season. (Source: http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/mar/19/manchester-city-sheikh-mansour-yaya-toure)
1. Think Walcott would be a good replacement but doubt Arsenal will let him go.
2. Alves has plenty of time to see the season out. Smart call from the player.
3. De Gea's contract isn't up until summer 2016 so the worries are not really justified. Loads of time.
4. Cavani is hotly wanted and rightly so but even then I don't think he'll work out all to well in the Premier League. Juve would be a good fit though.
5. Toure's exit has long been in the talks/works. MLS would be a huge snag but he can still play in Europe and probably will. Ajax maybe?