1. That's if the Spanish media don't swallow him whole first. They're really piling the pressure on him to leave.
2. Alves looks to be a very hotly wanted person and honestly with that much interest I'd expect Barcelona to try and cash in on it. Their youth system should be good enough to replace him honestly.
3. I doubt this story. The price for him might be high, close to what West Ham record-payed for Andy Carroll, but the Hammers have been a much improved side with him in the squad and he's far better than their other option: an aging Nolan.
4. Adam's a very under-rated player who has produced some big goals for Stoke. I'd expect the 1 year extension in all honesty.
5. Very interesting story and honestly I would expect him to be Manchester City's first pick if they do indeed intend to replace Pelligrini.