Every Spring I find myself picking up a (couple) of peeps marshmallow bunnies for decoration (and consumption). They're cute and fun to use for chubby bunny challenge. If you're having an Easter party they're a great addition for cake toppers as seen on the dirt cake above. Learn how to make it below! No baking required.
1 Large box instant chocolate pudding
2-3/4 cup milk
1 package Spring OREOS
2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
green food coloring
M&Ms candy eggs
1. Using an electric mixer, whisk the pudding mix and milk for 5 minutes, until thick and smooth.
2. Put all of the pudding in an even layer in a deep, glass serving dish.
Use a food processor to blend the OREOS into chunky crumbles and spread those over the pudding.
3. In a large disposable bag, add coconut and a little green food coloring. Shake the bag well until the food coloring is evenly distributed and the coconut turns 'spring green'.
4. Spread the coconut over the OREO dirt layer.
5. Decorate with PEEPS bunnies and candy eggs.
Tip - To get the bunnies to stand up straight, press a toothpick into the bottom on a funny and into the layered dessert.
Source: Food Family Finds