Going on a spring-cation? Steal these airport fashion style from Hollywood's hottest celebs.
From Spice Girl to a notable fashion designer, she always loves wearing pieces that are form-fitted. When it comes to airport fashion going monochrome (especially black) is her signature look.
- The basic work wear pieces (blazer, tank, shirts, and dress pants)
- Solid jumpers or dress.
- A pair of walkable pumps.
- When in doubt wear black.
Ex-Victoria Secret Angel and Wife of Orlando Bloom never fails to look polish and stylish out on a trip. This is a live example of bringing the runway to the airport .
- A fitted cardigan and coat over simple pieces.
- Scarf as a fashion statement
- Yes, for a relaxed t-shirt and tuck in to a pair of flattering jeans.
- Don't forget about the shades.
Another Victoria Secret Angel rocking an effortless off-the-duty look at the airport. She tend to go for chic pieces that accentuate her long, slim legs.
- Play with proportion (e.g. oversize cardi and skinnies).
- Tops and blazers that hits the waist.
- An oversized bag is a must.
Country pop singer who took over the world apparently loves wearing casual earth tone pieces when she's out for a trip.
- A pair of classic shoe (oxford, moccasin, flats).
- A cute dress that hits right above the knee.