This bridal hair tutorial is for all the budget brides out there. While getting your hair professionally done would be nice you can cut down the cost by doing your own makeup and hair. Here is an updo you or a talented friend can create in under 15 minutes (I've tested it on my own hair). No one in the party could tell you went the DIY route.
1. Curl your hair with hot rollers. Then section out your bangs and tease the crown area.
2. Starting from the left side twist and gather hair towards center. Secure it with bobby pins.
3. Do the same to the right leaving loose strands in the center.
4. Take the remaining strands and separate to three sections.
5. With every section of hair, twist and roll it up to desire position (near the center).
6. Secure it with bobby pins.
7. Embellish your hair with any hair accessories.
8. Finish with a holding spray!