With 1 Euro qualifying game left this international break, here's a look at the news and rumours making headlines in the papers.
1. Chelsea are interested in shelling out the over $100 million to meet Gareth Bale's release clause in order to sign him this summer. (Source: http://metro.co.uk/2015/03/29/chelsea-to-seal-gareth-bale-transfer-by-paying-75m-real-madrid-release-clause-5125992/)
2. Arsene Wenger is keen to sign Raheem Sterling for Arsenal if Sterling's stalled contract talks with Liverpool continue into the summer. (Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-plan-liverpool-transfer-raid-5422654)
3. Dortmund's Mats Hummels has said he is open to a move abroad. (Source, IN GERMAN: http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/624047/artikel_hummels_ich-denke-ueber-meine-zukunft-nach.html)
4. Juventus sent scouts to watch Chelsea's Oscar play for Brazil this week. (Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3017078/Chelsea-star-Oscar-tracked-Juventus-club-scouts-watch-Brazilian-midfielder-score-against-France-Paris.html)
5. Ashley Young has been told he will need to take a pay cut in order to secure a 3-year contract extension. (Source: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/433422/Ashley-Young-Man-Utd-contract)
1. Well someone will be eyeing up the buy out clause. Bale's performance against Israel was class and still shows he has the talent.
2. Could be a sneaky move from Wenger but I feel Sterling is going to re-sign with Liverpool. He has already said he wants the talks to wait until the summer.
3. I think he realizes there's much work to do at Dortmund for Klopp and that as long as he has to play against Bayern he's not going to win any big silverware for the time being. No disrespect to Dortmund of course but still.
4. Interesting as Oscar's one of the more used midfielders but he is rotated in an out on occasion.
5. Good move from the club's perspective. Young is a decent defender but he's not a-tier and they shouldn't have to pay him that.