Have dark hair and love coffee? Here's the good news - you can strengthen your strands and give your entire hair some shine an color with your beloved java beans.
How does it work?
- Caffeine in coffee blocks the hormone responsible for hair loss (DHT: dihydrotestosterone), thereby reducing shedding.
- According to a study caffeine may also stimulate hair growth
- If you have dark hair, the coffee also enhances your hair color.
Note: This method works externally not when consumed.
How to make a coffee rinse?
1. Brew your desire amount of coffee and let cool.
2. After shampooing, squeeze excess water from your hair.
3. Pour the coffee over your hair.
4. Let the coffee sit for 5 minutes and rinse.
5. Condition as usual.
Have any of you tried this method? Share your thoughts! If you have any questions feel free to comment below. :)