Randomly found this butterfly-shaped hairdo on the web and I knew I had to share it. I'm not sure how difficult this may be but I suppose if you can french braid it wouldn't be that hard. Try it out and let me know how it goes!
1. Tie your hair in a ponytail and divide it in 4 sections. Then clip it in place.
2. Star french braiding with the upper right part.
3. Be careful at the length of the hair you include in the braid because you need to create a shape that looks like a butterfly wing. Use a clip to hold it in place.
4. Repeat to the upper left part.
5. Start braiding the lower right part (this section should be smaller). Fix with a clip.
6. Repeat to the lower left part. Then Pass the tails of the higher ”wings” under the lower ones, overlap them and then fix at the top to create the butterfly’s body.
7. Hide the lower tails under the wings. Pin it to place!