1. Interesting but unlikely. Mourinho doesn’t have a tongue for English players usually and I can’t see Raheem Sterling being a break into the squad.
2. Would benefit Chelsea as Willian seems to be the favourite there in the holding midfield spot. Would allow the Blues to put big money elsewhere, like a central defender or fullback.
3. Would be a massive signing for the Italian side and could legitimize Manchini’s reign there. Toure is an excellent player and it was oft toted in the fall that he wanted to move away from City when the season ends.
4. I don’t know if I like or believe this story that much. Reports of Hummels moving were strong until he signed a new deal at Dortmund and now they’ve resumed with Dortmund looking more and more likely to miss Champions League football next season. Hummels does enjoy playing for Dortmund however so I only question the source the Mirror are pulling from here.
5. Would be a stun move from the Italian side but I doubt Southampton will let him go cheap if at all. I feel Southampton might sell players again this summer like they did last but I don’t think Pelle will be one of them.