The folks from Sugar Ruffles created this gorgeous cupcake tower for a wedding. I love so many things about this, let me share:
1. Awesome pairing of the 2015 Pantone Color of the Year, Marsala, with ivory
2. Notice the kraft paper cupcake holders
3. Using three different colors, the tops of the cupcakes feature beautiful fondant roses
4. Details like the aged paper "i do" tags and twine add dimension and character
5. Finally, I love the use of the acrylic tower, which is almost invisible
How do you feel about doing cupcakes instead of a cake for your wedding? Pros? Cons? Please leave your comments below.