2 years ago
in English · 14,557 Views
likes 16clips 5comments 9
Exercise While Waiting For a Friend
You are early, or your friend is late…you are standing around with nothing to do… Might as well make use of this time and EXERCISE!
Right? Right?! :D After all, all you need is a wall. Easy! :D
Exercises you can do with a side wall:
- Place both hands on the wall and expand your slightly bent arms.
- You can put one foot around the other foot’s ankle for some extra resistance.
Helps to develop triceps and chest muscles.
- Place both your hands on the wall and kick your leg up to the sky.
- Be careful not to raise your leg up too high over your waist or else risk a back injury!
Helps create firm hips by stimulating the hip muscle.
- With both your hands on the wall, raise your knees and run continuously.
Aerobic exercises on a cold day will warm you up and burn the most calories.
And lastly, some stretches...
- Fold over your waist with your back straight.
- The back of the thigh and calf muscles will be relaxed overall.
Shift how far down the leg you can stretch.
But don’t get too into exercising and forget that your friend is coming! :-P