I know what you're thinking, "NO SHE DID NOT!" but yes, yes she did.
185g Dark Chocolate
85g Plain Flour
40g Cocoa Powder
6 Cadbury Creme Eggs
1) To begin, pre-heat the oven to 180 and gas mark 4.
2) Melt the butter and chocolate together in a bowl over a pan of hot water.
3) Once melted, leave to cool.
4) Mix your eggs and sugar using an electric whisk. This takes time and your mixture needs to double in size and thicken up. Your mix should also be pale in colour.
5) Add you egg and sugar mix to your cooled chocolate mixture.
6) Sift in the flour and cocoa powder and fold everything together.
7) Whilst that’s cooking, start to cut your creme eggs in half. This is tricky and doesn’t always turn out very neat, but don’t worry, it will still taste great. If you heat our nice in hot water before every slice it may also help.
8) After 20mins cooking, take out your brownies. They should be looking quite cooked around the edge but still quite soft in the middle. Place your eggs on top of the half cooked brownies and gently press down. I found I could fit 3 across each row.
9) Bake for a further 10 – 15 mins or until cooked through out.
10) Once cooked, leave to cool before cutting. I found these brownies taste amazing warmed up and served with vanilla ice cream!