After a full weekend of games from all the major leagues, here's a look at the news and rumours that made headlines this weekend.
1. Chelsea are watching Jordan Henderson's situation at Liverpool after the midfielder turned down a contract extension. (Source: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/434837/Jordan-Henderson-Liverpool-Chelsea)
2. Manchester City could be interested in loaning in Radamel Falcao if Manchester United decide not to keep him. (Source: http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/05/liverpool-in-transfer-talks-to-sign-manchester-uniteds-radamel-falcao-on-loan-from-monaco-5135918/)
3. Spurs boss Pochettino said a top-4 finish is unlikely after their 0-0 draw with Burnley. (Source: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/05/mauricio-pochettino-tottenham-champions-league-harry-kane-captain-burnley)
4. John Carver has warned his players at Newcastle that they could be sucked into a relegation battle if form doesn't improve. (Source: http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/05/john-carver-newcastle-relegation)
1. Having a laugh this. Henderson's a good player but not really a choice for Chelsea. THey don't need him really.
2. Interesting. I think Falcao can work in the Premier League but I also think he's highly over-rated.
3. Didn't think it was likely even if they beat Burnley. Europa League for them.
4. Very well could be. Carver's not a good manager and quite frankly the side are trying to just coast by on what Pardew's built from earlier in the season even though they started in the bottom 3 for the opening 6 or so games.