Ann Reardon, who manages “How To Cook That” YouTube Channel, is a baking genius. She is also a dietitian, food scientist, and mum! She has a talent for making her desserts look so simple!
What You'll Need:
- Italian Meringue
- 2 x 20 cm round cakes (you need two because Hello Kitty’s head is bigger than a regular round cake)
- Roll of black licorice or black fondant (for the outline of Hello Kitty’s face)
- Yellow food colouring (to colour the frosting yellow for her little nose)
- 140 g pink or red fondant (for the bow)
- Strawberry jam (optional, or any other filling you like)
- Paper printout of Hello Kitty (to base your cake on)
Making this cake kind of feels like arts & crafts because you will have to cut out the ears, design the kitty’s face, and colour her nose!
Would you like a Hello Kitty cake? Check out our website for more! http://en.sharehows.com :-)