Learn the ultimate skill:
1. Line the baking sheet with baking parchment paper or aluminium foil.
2. Lay 3-5 bacon strips side by side horizontally (note: they should be touching
3. Fold back the ends of every second bacon strip.
* There should be enough room to put a strip along the bacon strips that are not flipped up.
4. Place a bacon strip vertically across the ends that were not folded.
5. Unfold the horizontal bacon strips to cover the vertical bacon strip.
6. Fold back the horizontal bacon strips the opposite way this time.
7. Lay another vertical strip and unfold the horizontal strips to cover the vertical strip.
8. Continue this process until the bacon weave is complete.
9. Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
Now you can weave your bacon for the most impressive BLT (bacon, lettuce, tomato) sandwich.
Visit our website for more posts like this: http://en.sharehows.com