If you've made it this far then you should take a pause and SCREAM WITH DELIGHT! How insanely crazy and awesome is it that you have successfully created and baked a 3-tier wedding cake?!?!?!?! OMG So AMAZING! <3 <3 <3
This video tutorial is by Cookies, Cupcakes and Cardio and it's all about Decorating the wedding cake!
Three tiered cake
1 1/2" polyester pink ribbon
4 large artificial pink Roses
small pink artificial Hydrangeas
1. Cut ribbon lengths as follows: 33"-10" cake, 27"-8" cake, 20"-6" cake.
2. Wrap each ribbon length around the base of the cakes, ensuring that the ribbon is along the bottom of each tier. Use small amounts of buttercream to "glue" the ribbon to the cake.
3. Place greenery between the bottom and middle tier in desired location. Place one large rose in the centre of the greenery and two small hydrangea pieces on either side of the rose.
4. Repeat placement of roses, greenery and hydrangeas in desired locations between tiers.
5. Place a collection of greens, roses and hydrangeas on top of the cake if there is no topper to be placed there.
6. The cake can be placed in the fridge until it is ready for delivery time. It is best to not have the cake sit out more than an hour or two prior to the cake being served and eaten.