I am stressed. Work stress, relationship stress, health stress, life stress.
It's not one thing that is setting me off, it is the combination of everything going on in my life right now. Chances are, most of you are feeling the same thing.
Here is how to calm the hell down in 5 minutes or less:
- Sit upright in a comfortable position.
- Focus on your present state (not how stressed you are, just at things like the temperature)
- Block out intrusive thoughts.
- Pay attention to your breathing. Inhale slowly through the nose, taking several seconds.
- Exhale through the mouth, trying to make the exhalation phase last twice as long as the inhalation.
- Continue this mindful breathing for three to five minutes.
MIX: 3tbs cocoa powder, 2tbs flour, 1/4tsp baking soda, 3tbs sugar, 1/4 tsp salt
ADD: 3tbs milk, 3tbs canola oil, splash of vanilla extract
Mix and microwave for 2 minutes!
Do this without a smile on your face, I dare you.
Call a friend, leave a comment below, just let your feelings out!!!