So the board I received had a small shallow crack just a flesh wound really. But I would prefer to have a perfectly unblemished board. So I contacted them and they responded saying they could refund me but I don't want a refund I either want it to be replaced or I'll keep it as it. So just waiting back now for them to say if they can replace it or not if they do replace it idk when I would get the new one maybe in a week or two? My trucks get in today.