Have you ever been so utterly frustrated with the process of hard boiling eggs that you almost feel like you're going to go postal?! I've been there so many times. My biggest bone of contention is when I take the shells off; it never fails that half my eggs look worse than beat up. I basically lose my mind.
But there's a solution! I found it online and you can find it here. But take a look:
1. Room temperature eggs.
2. Prick the center bottom with a tack.
1. Bring pot of water to a boil.
2. Carefully insert eggs into water and bring to a boil for 3 minutes.
3. Remove pot from heat and cover with a lid for 15 minutes.
1. Remove eggs from hot water and submerge into a bath of chilled water.
2. Tap dried and chilled eggs on a sturdy surface and roll gently.
3. Egg should be released with little effort--beautifully!
How many of you are going to boil some eggs right now after reading this?!