Most hair is damaged from:
- hair chemicals (from highlighting and color) - split ends - environment stressors - heat damage from hair dryers and curling/flattening irons - certain medications
This homemade hair treatment is different from a moisturizer. The purpose of a reconstructor is to repair damaged, weak hair. Think of it as a strengthener to revive your dull hair.
Homemade Hair Reconstructor
1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tablespoon Glycerin
2 tablespoon Castor Oil
1. Mix apple cider vinegar and glycerin in a bowl (or pyrex).
2. Add and beat the egg into the mixture.
3. Add in castor oil.
How to use:
1. Apply the mask throughout your hair. Take a comb to even it out and make sure all strands are covered.
2. Pin your hair up and put a shower cap on. Leave the mask on for at least 20 minutes.
3. Wash your hair with regular shampoo.
Source: New Nostalgia