I normally don't post in the beauty community but I haven't seen a card on makeup tips for uneven eyelids, so I'm sharing it here. People like myself who struggle with uneven eyes would find this video by Bubz really useful.
If you don't have time to watch the video, these are the makeup tips she mentioned for uneven eyes.
1. Use mascara to create an illusion of symmetry.
2. Use false lashes to make eyes appear more even.
3. Emphasize the lashes with an eyelash curler on the smaller eye and apply an extra layer of mascara.
4. Draw thicker eyeliner on the smaller eye.
5. Layer eye shadow look: Use dark shadow on the base and a lighter color above it. Blend it to give a gentle transition.
6. Contour one eye heavier.
7. Use eyelid tape.
Do you have uneven eyes? How do you apply eye makeup?