This recipe was easily veganized from an original Salt Pepper Skillet recipe!
2 sweet potatoes
2 tablespoons white miso paste
2 tablespoons maple syrup
2 tablespoons Earth Balance, at room temperature
1 scallion, minced
- Poke a few holes in the sweet potatoes with a fork to prevent a potato explosion (yikes!)
- Microwave the sweet potatoes on high rotating every 2 minutes for about 7 to 10 minutes, or until soft.
- Mix together the miso paste, maple syrup and Earth Balance until smooth.
- Split the sweet potato open with a fork and place a dollop of the maple miso butter inside.
- Garnish with the sliced scallion and freshly ground pepper.