1 head cauliflower (should make 4 cups rice)
4 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
1 and ½ tablespoons lemon juice
½ cup Parmesan, shredded (omit, or use vegan parmesan if vegan)
1 tablespoon fresh basil, finely chopped
salt, to taste
- Break cauliflower into large florets, rinse well. Make sure to pull the leaves off.
- Dry really really well with paper towels.
- Place ½ of the cauliflower florets into your food processor.
- Pulse until the cauliflower looks like rice or quinoa. Place the cauliflower into a large bowl and set aside.
- Repeat with remaining cauliflower. You should end up with about 4 cups of "rice".
To make the lemon garlic cauliflower, check out the recipe here!