I won't tell you where, but I have a few stretch marks that have always bugged me but as soon as the thought and the attached misery came to mind, it vanished as I was on to other things. Getting married in 2016 has made me stop in my tracks and look at my whole body from virtually every angle. When I found this tutorial on vanishing stretch marks, the diy way, I simply had to share it too. The information is from SkinnyMS.com.
With just ground coffee and olive oil--things you already have in the house--you will be able to whip up a batch of this all-natural scrub to boost the healing process that occurs beneath the skin's surface, which is what brings about better results than other chemical topicals.
Ground Coffee – Caffeine from coffee stimulates blood flow and circulation when it makes contact with the skin. That process contributes to new cellular development. Since the grounds are an exfoliant, it's going to slough the dead skin cells away making room for fresh cells to receive proper moisture.
Olive Oil – Olive oil naturally hydrates the skin and protects as is locks moisture in and softening the skin. What makes this scrub so effective is that olive oil doesn't just lay on the surface. It penetrates all of the layers of skin.
1. Combine 1 cup of coffee grounds with just enough warm water to moisten the coffee but not drown it.
2. Mix olive oil with the coffee until it has a paste-like consistency.
3. Gently rub it into the affected area and around the area also for about 3-5 minutes.
4. Once the paste is applied, leave it on for 20 minutes.
5. After 20 minutes, grab a damp, non-abrasive cloth to wipe away the mixture from your skin.
6. Apply a natural moisturizer to the area 2-3 times throughout the day. 100% African Shea butter works best.
7. This scrub should be repeated once a day until you see a noticeable difference in the area.
Note: Keep mixture in a tight jar and store at room temperature.